On the night of this particular show, everyone in the area (seemingly) was flipping out over a weather forecast. A civilization-ending storm had appeared out of nowhere (because that's what they do) and we all needed to cancel all outings. Apparently. I need hardly say that none of the warnings came true, that it barely drizzled, and that this program proceeded as it would have anyway, and it was great, even if I am the one saying so.
Commentary--there are some expensive releases out there these days. That Destroy All Monsters box is, like, $80 or so for a mere 3 records. I get that it's from Spain and all but damn, what good is a dysfunctional economy with millions of unemployed people if the rest of us can't get stuff for cheap? I mean, right? Also, can we stop calling things "limited?" What isn't?
Also also: I have the opposite of seasonal affect disorder. Cold and snow make me really happy, so get ready for some unfocused and terrible shows!
BOMBAST playlist, 2014 December 9, 2100-2300:
- "Bored" | Destroy All Monsters | Hot Box 1974-1994 | Munster
- "I" | Design A Wave | International Journey of Synthetic Emotion | Alien Jams
- "Ruh" | Automat | Bootleg | Bureau B | "Physical Evidence"
- "Quiet Pillage" | 23 Skidoo | Seven Songs | Ronin
- "Schlaggefahr" | Nagamatzu | Neural Interval | Zoharum
- "Where The Rio De La Rosa Flows" | Jimmy Lloyd | Tav Falco's Wild & Exotic World Of Musical Obscurities | Stag-O-Lee
- "001-B" | Gulls Rhythm Force | Live | Boomarm Nation
- "In Turmoil" | Joel Hood | Gone | International Feel
- "(Ride On) Iron Horse" | The Marlboro Men | (Ride On) Iron Horse | Funk45
- "Whatever" | Miss Kenichi | The Trail | Sinnbus
- "Hey Jude" | Assagai | Assagai | Prog Temple
- "Endless Caverns" | Steve Moore | Pangaea Ultima | Spectrum Spools
- "I Believe" | Lee "Scratch" Perry | Back On The Controls | Rolling Lion - Upsetter
- "3 Chords" | Rival Consoles | Sonne | Erased Tapes
- "Inlightenment" | Cut Hands | Festival Of The Dead | Blackest Ever Black
- "Quiet Village" | Martin Denny | Tav Falco's Wild & Exotic World Of Musical Obscurities | Stag-O-Lee
- "Erdol" | Schneider TM | Bootleg | Bureau B | "Physical Evidence"
- "Around Me - My Favorite Robot Remix" | Abstraxion | I Can't | Hakt
- "She's The One That's Got It" | Allen Page | Tav Falco's Wild & Exotic World Of Musical Obscurities | Stag-O-Lee
- "Mind Your Own Business" | Hank Williams | 24 of Hank Williams' Greatest Hits | Polydor | "Listening Parlour"
- "Diptych" | Lowcommittee | Race At Neon Club | Vlek
- "Folk Fuck" | Lost Girls | Lost Girls | 3 Loop
- "Q1.2" | Basic Channel | Q-Loop | Basic Channel
- "Happiness" | Vaudou Game | Apiafo | Hot Casa
- "Useless Stop Motion" | Herva | Instant Broadcast | Delsin
- "Chlor" | Schneider TM | Bootleg | Bureau B | "Physical Evidence"
- "Azure" | BNJMN | Coil | Delsin
- "The Train Kept A-Rollin" | Johnny Burnette & The Rock 'N' Roll Trio | Tav Falco's Wild & Exotic World Of Musical Obscurities | Stag-O-Lee
- "Wasserfall" | Superconnection | Wasserfall | m=minimal
next time: bring on the china! Enjoy the music. --kid catharsis
Share | Download(Loading)