Here is a fill-in program that I did the night after an "alpha" program. Usually this is a bad idea, at least if we give credence to the idea that I need rest every now and then. But as usual there is less "pressure" on these extra shows, and I'm still coasting on upset-ness as well. Delirious? You betcha. Mischief? No, not anymore, I guess. I'm part of the establishment, or so I hear.
All of my "adult" peers at the station are telling me that these 11pm-1am shifts are too much for them. I have to admit I'm coming around to this line of thinking. Strangely it's harder for me to go to sleep when I get home after a 1am sign-off than at the usual time. If only that "second wind" were something I actually felt! I might actually manage to be productive in some capacity.
Oh, and sure enough, "Nautica" is clothing, and (please god) not a band. Sorry about that one.
BOMBAST playlist, 2014 October 29, 2300-0100 2014 October 30:
- "Freedom Of The Floor (Bullion Remix)" | Nautic | Freedom Of The Floor (Bullion / Open Space Remixes ) / M.P.B (Missin' Persons Bureau) | Test Pressing Editions
- "Good Morning And Goodbye" | The Nightingales | For Fuck's Sake | self-released
- "Pusher" | High Heels Breaker | High Heels Breaker | Drumpoet Community
- "Unter Holzern" | Tobias Thomas & Michael Mayer | Kompakt: Total 14 | Kompakt
- "Black Coffee" | Nearly God | Nearly God | Durban Poison - Island | "Physical Evidence"
- "Flying Sparks" | Egokind & Ozean | Transition | Traum
- "Euro Breakdown" | Ravioli Me Away | The Inevitable Album | Good Job
- "2AM" | Camera | Remember I Was Carbon Dioxide | Bureau B
- "Tattoo" | Nearly God | Nearly God | Durban Poison - Island | "Physical Evidence"
- "Enemies Of The People" | Not Waving | Intercepts | Ecstatic
- "Attends" | The Young Gods | Second Nature | Rustblade
- "Keep Your Mouth Shut" | Nearly God | Nearly God | Durban Poison - Island | "Physical Evidence"
- "The Same Blood" | Tony Allen | Black Voices | Kindred Spirits
- "You Concrete" | Lee Gamble | Koch | PAN
- "Plateau" | Conforce | Depth Over Distance | Delsin
- "Make A Change" | Nearly God | Nearly God | Durban Poison - Island | "Physical Evidence"
- "Enchained Tribe (Chapitre 1 & 2)" | Mr Raoul K | Still Living In Slavery - Pt. 1 | Baobab
- "Mekkin Histri" | Linton Kwesi Johnson | Di Eagle An Di Bear | Righteous Reggae
- "Judas" | Nearly God | Nearly God | Durban Poison - Island | "Physical Evidence"
- "The Only Chamber Resolve" | Prefuse 73 | The Only She Chapters | Warp
- "The Witching Hour" | The Legendary Pink Dots | Hallowe'en Special 2014 | Bandcamp self-release
next time: crime doesn't pay, nor does theatre of the absurd. Enjoy the music! --kid catharsis
Share | Download(Loading)