Normal Wednesday Night Service resumes! And, in my pursuit of Excellence in Content and Technique, I took notes on this broadcast. I thought I would share them with you. Here goes:
"I am sighing, eating dinner during the show, choking on phlegm, it's ugly and sloppy." [It's all true--I am overcoming something in the phlegm department; as I have said in the past I work out before my program, and sometimes buy a sandwich, and this was one of those nights, and it is ALWAYS UGLY AND SLOPPY, I don't even know why I bothered writing that down.]
"I don't talk enough, not like Roger Smith. He is a teacher. I have nothing to teach anymore." [Haha, also true! You should listen to Roger Smith and "Crazy Words, Crazy Tune," Monday nights at 7pm. I have promised that no one will learn anything from my program, so at least I am keeping my word.]
"That is a long story." [Yes, yes it is.]
"I don't feel like talking, it is all very tired sounding. almost the entire show is instrumental. is this the sound of old age?" [Probably, but did you not wonder what the sound of old age was? OH NO HAVE I ACTUALLY TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING]
More notes to come, with the next program! I feel more excellent already!
BOMBAST playlist, 2016 April 20, 2100-2300:
- "Cosmic Traveler" | DUBCON | Martian Dub Beacon | Metropolis
- "Moonbuilding 2073 AD - Wassermann - PsychoSchaffelClusterMix" | The Orb | Moonbuilding 2073 AD Remixes / Sin in Space, Pt. 1 | Kompakt
- "50 Trees" | Modeselektor | Trees / 50 Trees | 50 Weapons
- "She Moves Like a Machine" | Rob Lawrence | Domestic Landscape, Vol. 2: Underrated Synth Classics 1982-1990 | Domestica
- "The Wrong Person Spec" | Demons | The Wrong Person Spec | District Six
- "Realigned Dub" | African Head Charge | Super Mystic Brakes | On-U Sound | "Physical Evidence"
- "Flashbacks - Franck Vigroux Remix" | Emika | Flashbacks | Emika
- "Bato charge" | Aquarius Heaven | Bato charge | Circus Company
- "Shut Down" | Chakk | Clocks and Babies | Klanggalerie
- "13 crowsdub" | Dogdub | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
- "Good Vibrations" | The Echologist | Good Vibrations | Echocord Colour
- "Invierno - John Tejada Remix" | Ricardo Tobar | Ricardo Tobar - Collection Remixes Pt. 1 | Cocoon
- "Beri Version" | African Head Charge | Super Mystic Brakes | On-U Sound | "Physical Evidence"
- "Call of Deliverance" | Rapoon | Song from the End of the World | Glacial Movements
- "Stranger on the Shore" | Booker T. & The M.G.'s | Green Onions | Rumble
- "People I Know - Cesar P" | David Ramos | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
- "Estoril a noite" | The Durutti Column | Amigos Em Portugal | Durutti
- "Where" | Baumann / Koek | Baumann / Koek | Bureau B
- "The Invention Mother" | Nonkeen | The Gamble | R & S
- "Clean Slate" | Joachim Pastor | 10 Years Stil Vor Talent Presented By Oliver Koletzki | Stil Vor Talent
- "Street Field" | Assembled Minds | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
- "The Race (Part 2)" | African Head Charge | Super Mystic Brakes | On-U Sound | "Physical Evidence"
- "June Keys (fragment)" | Ishmael Cormack | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
modern life is auto-tuned