Halcyon reporting. Days are warmer and longer, and skies are clearer; it was for these climes that we created this program. This particular episode, however, aired when looming equinox forced me into afternoon duty.
Initially I tried posting this on soundclod, but apparently Siinaii's people thought a bit-starved .mp3 of their tune threatened copyright. When people are 90 years old, wondering why it didn't work out for them and their music, why people ultimately never heard of them or didn't care, I hope they have some nice fables to tell themselves. I mean that. Stories are great fun.
Thank goodness this program is a "mere" pop-up; I'd hate to feel like anything about it "had" to happen.
CRUISING ALTITUDE playlist, 2014 September 13, 1400-1500:
- "En-trance" | Siinai | Supermarket | Splendour
- "Control Through Prohibition or Supply" | Campbell Irvine | Removal of the Six Armed Goddess | Infrastructure New York
- "Vapourware 01" | Donato Dozzy | Plays Bee Mask | Spectrum Spools
- "Dilankex" | Oberman Knocks | Dilankex | Aperture
- "Baillon Rose" | Opera Mort | Dedales | Alter
- "Essene" | Mark Barrott | Sketches From An Island | International Feel
- "Imperial" | Unrest | Imperial f.f.r.r. | Teen Beat - Guernica
- "Emocor (feat. Hana Kobayashi)" | Oval | Voa | EOVA
- "Petra Marina [excerpt]" | Lussuria | Industriale Illuminato | Hospital Productions
- "Loose Joints" | This Mortal Coil | Blood | 4AD
- "Polyphony of a Metropolis" | Fake the Facts | Soundtrack | Trost
- "Kolik" | Kaboom Karavan | Hokus Fokus | Miasmah
deep, transcendent waves of golden light.