Halcyon here. The last time out, I was in quite a mood. This show brings nothing but [hic] happy memories.
We are currently experiencing fall-like weather, perfect for flying, but alas I do not have the time. I thought I would post this to remind you that I still exist. I do.
Kid Catharsis, who graciously allows me to post here, informs me that Heidi Berry is a "legend" of some sort. I don't doubt it! Nice tune.
I see from the playlist that I was more or less living in the past on this outing. That's fine; I don't have the same problems with that as others do.
Cruising Altitude playlist, 2014 September 27, 1400-1500:
- "On The Wrong Side of Relaxation" | Barry Adamson | Moss Side Story | Mute - Restless
- "Below The Waves" | Heidi Berry | Below The Waves | Creation
- "Exotica" | Throbbing Gristle | 20 Jazz Funk Greats | Industrial - Mute
- "Ananda" | Durutti Column | Chronicle XL [2011 pre-release] | Kooky
- "Lacuna" | Swallow | Blow | 4AD
- "Probate" | Biting Tongues | Trouble Hand | Factory
- "Mas" | Labradford | A Stable Reference | kranky
- "Billy Bee Song" | Unknown Artist | Potatoes | Ralph
- "Les Professionels" | Air | Premiers Symptomes | Virgin
- "Sargasso Sea" | C.V.O. | Natures Mortes - Still Lives | 4AD
- "Deep, Transcendent Waves of Golden Light" | Naked Island | Naked Island | Peak Oil
- "Western Test Range (Vandenberg)" | Kora et le Mechanix | Irritating Music for Discerning Snobs Desperate to Impress Their Jaded Friends | Soleilmoon
- "Roseland" | Rocketnumbernine and Four Tet | Roseland / Metropolis | Text
the creator is currently unavailable