Halcyon, checking in, as I have been summoned. I must have been feeling weak when this program happened, because I caved in to the demands of the schedule. Clearly, my mind was on the sea, and why not? There is no poetry in lakes or creeks.
To address the present: it seems as though my services are no longer required at WRFI, which is probably to our mutual benefit. There will be one more program, for certain, and then after that, who knows? From time to time I will gradually complete the archive with posts like this one, but for now this is an actual departure. Find me on Naked Island, perhaps?
CRUISING ALTITUDE playlist, 2014 August 22, 1900-2000:
- "Daybreak Comes Soon" | Rafael Anton Irisarri | The Unintentional Sea | Room40
- "Back to the Sea" | Mark Barrott | Sketches From An Island | International Feel
- "Credit Line" | Oval | Voa | EOVA
- "Fracture Fuss" | Moebius, Story, and Leidecker | Snowghost Pieces | Bureau B
- "Balkanize You" | Tim Hecker | Mirages | Sunblind
- "Sur La Mer Avec Mon Ami" | Petar Dundov | Sailing Off The Grid | Music Man / N.E.W.S.
- "Play It As It Lays" | Naked Island | Naked Island | Peak Oil
Share | Download(Loading)