As it frequently happens, I find myself here doing a weekend afternoon / evening program for no good reason. There probably was one, but it escapes me at the moment. At any rate, somewhere in this tracklist is a genuine rarity: (perhaps?) the first-ever airplay of a new track by The Veldt, remixed by Rudy Tambala of A.R.Kane. So that's occasion enough, right?
Summer madness has descended upon us. People come and go randomly. Pathologies emerge. Tempers flare. I think about quitting at least once a week. I've still go things to do, though, so we'll continue to ride this horse for a while. Just maybe not so often [he said, again].
BOMBAST playlist, 2014 July 6, 1700-1900
- "Yoyoyo" | Asi Kapela | Sound d'Afrique II - Soukous | Mango | "Physical Evidence"
- "So Far Away" | Axxa/Abraxas | Axxa/Abraxas | Captured Tracks
- "Caught" | Wen & Parris | Caught / Collide | Tempa
- "Bo Diddley" | Bo Diddley | His Best | Chess - MCA
- "Dede Priscilla" | Lea Lignanzi | Sound d'Afrique II - Soukous | Mango | "Physical Evidence"
- "These Angles Are Signs" | Fontarrian | VLV | Antime
- "I Like The Way You Talk KANE Mix v1.4" | The Veldt | not on album | unreleased | "Open Attachments"
- "Am Schlachtensee" | Automat | Automat | Bureau B
- "Drive Air" | Goitia Deitz | Dream Meridian | Cut Mistake
- "IIVA" | Loops Haunt | Exits | Black Acre
- "Don Ah" | OOIOO | Gamel | Thrill Jockey
- "Information Is Forever" | Dalhous | Visibility Is A Trap | Blackest Ever Black
- "Ane Ya" | Mensy | Sound d'Afrique II - Soukous | Mango | "Physical Evidence"
- "Candle" | Sonic Youth | Daydream Nation | Goofin'
- "Chinese Rocks" | Bored | Scuzz | Bang!
- "Nest" | Officer! | Dead Unique | Blackest Ever Black
- "A Hedge Is A Lance" | Silo | Work | Novennial Paralysis
- "Dark Matter" | Tijuana Panthers | Wayne Interest | Innovative Leisure
- "Sun Son" | Bremen | Second Launch | Blackest Ever Black
next time: emerald fragments. Enjoy the music! --kid catharsis
Share | Download(Loading)