Guy LeBatard here (or there, then.) Another opportunity for broadcast adventure had arisen, so I seized it. Sadly, there is nothing remarkable about this program except for the near-complete failure of the station's equipment. It must be a sign of our age that "duress" stands in for "excitement," but we can't do anything about our age. Or can we?
Did you know that a million people are striking in the streets of Paris? Did you know that 250 million workers have walked off the job in India? Les soixante-huitards live on. In the form of other people, 52 years later, but we take what we can. Settling is also a sign of the age.
U_D_M playlist, 2019 September 14, 1900-2000:
- "Soma" | Donald's House | Dan's Dancing EP | Touch From A Distance
- "The Future Is Here" | International Anything | Cocoon Compilation R | Cocoon
- "Memory Traces" | Lunate | Silk to Dry the Tears | 100% Silk
- "Delusions of Grandeur" | Pépe | Aerial | Let's Play House
- "The Adverse Within" | Stare5 | Void Swimmer | Epm Music
- "You Know Too Much" | Dionigi | Correspondant Compilation 02 | Correspondant
- "Galaxianii" | Anii | Aniitime | Kompakt
- "Blauracke" | Dominik Eulberg | Bienenfresser & Blauracke | Apus Apus