Today I hate everyone and everything, so I thought I might lighten my mood by posting something. YOU'RE WELCOME. The "something" is a program I did on pretty short notice (was it an emergency? probably an emotional one, knowing me). I wanted to hear some A Certain Ratio, I know this, and there wasn't much more to it.
What happened in this program? You probably already know--carefully curated segues that nevertheless went awry, some scrambling toward the end, a general clusterfuffle of an evening. At least we got to hear a different version of "Flight" than the standard, which for reasons I'm not ready to discuss I have always associated with a bad personal decision. Oh, and I managed to call our friend Mr. D something I don't think he's ever been called, though he should have.
I'm feeling better now, but only just.
BOMBAST playlist, 2016 April 17, 2100-2300:
- "Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out" | The Replacements | Let It Be | Twin/Tone
- "Flight (John Peel Session, 1979)" | A Certain Ratio | B-Sides, Sessions & Rarities | Soul Jazz | "Physical Evidence"
- "The Orchard (feat. Violinbwoy)" | Dub Dynasty | Holy Cow | Steppas
- "To Modify" | Dan Curtin | Galaxies Merging EP | EPM
- "III" | Aluk Todolo | Voix | Ajna Offensive
- "Welcome to the Foyer" | Blood Sport | Axe to the Root | Blast First Petite
- '4'22"' | Inventing Masks | Inventing Masks | Error Broadcast
- "Money" | One Eyed God | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
- "Choir (John Peel Session, 1979)" | A Certain Ratio | B-Sides, Sessions & Rarities | Soul Jazz | "Physical Evidence"
- "Plainsong" | Seefeel | Still In a Dream - A Story of Shoegaze | Cherry Red
- "Big Tuna" | Bulbs | Color Attic | Shelter Press
- "Terminal New York" | The (Hypothetical) Prophets | Around the World With | Infine
- "Jiffy hoof out" | MWSTARD! | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
- "All Night Party (John Peel Session, 1979)" | A Certain Ratio | B-Sides, Sessions & Rarities | Soul Jazz | "Physical Evidence"
- "Johnny Sunshine" | Liz Phair | Exile in Guyville | Matador
- "Endzone" | Fatima Al Qadiri | Brute | Hyperdub
- "One Day Out of Life" | The Veldt | The Shocking Fuzz of Your Electric Fur: The Drake Equation | Leonard Skully
- "Unreal" | Tricky | Skilled Mechanics | K7
- "Envy" | HVOB | 10 Years Stil Vor Talent Presented By Oliver Koletzki | Stil Vor Talent
- "Another Reality" | Karl Bartos | Communication | Trocadero
- "Karma Control on Patrol" | Ste Rozza | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
- "Afterlife Lifestyle" | No Zu | Afterlife | Chapter Music
- "Laughter in Moscow" | The Toy Shop | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
- "Do the Du (John Peel Session, 1979)" | A Certain Ratio | B-Sides, Sessions & Rarities | Soul Jazz | "Physical Evidence"
- "Don't Be Afraid (12" Mix)" | George Faith | Mr. Perry I Presume | Pressure Sounds
- "Violently Still" | How Hot Is Your Cloud | A Warmer Welcome | digitalDIZZY
- "Call to the Shining Man" | The Assembled Minds | Creaking Haze and Other Rave-Ghosts | Patterned Air
- "7 Directions" | Luciano feat. Jaw | 7direction(s) | Cadenza
- "Breathless" | Waterhouse | Empty Gallery EP | Decisions
money making, money money making, super mystic mystic breaking
Share | Download(Loading)